Who uses Pinterest?
According to Social Media Examiner, Pinterest is “dominated by women in their 30’s with young families.”
It is also a network favored by two other groups: Visual learners and right-brain, intuitive-creative types.
Pinterest is one of those social networks that you either heavily use, or ignore. If you’re one of the latter and you haven’t bothered much with it for maybe as much as a couple of years, you might want to reconsider that decision. Like most social networks nowadays, Pinterest has given up all lofty pretensions of being a social network only, and has made itself much more business-friendly. And, incidentally, much more fun!
YES – Pinterest is not only a social media platform but a search engine!
In this complete kit, you’ll discover how to use this powerful medium to grow your business.
What you Get with Your Kit:
- 25 Page Guide giving you 7 ways to get more traffic to grow your business with Pinterest
- “21 Idea Blueprint” giving you twenty-one ideas
- 4 Week done-for-you calendar
- Comprehensive Checklist
- Resource Directory – Knowing what resources to use can help short-cut learning or installation processes and fast-track you to where you want to be with new social platforms and strategies, so you have more time to engage.
- Worksheet – Use this Worksheet to set yourself up toward taking steps to get more traffic.