Smart business owners know that planning is the key to higher profits. In fact, if you ask many entrepreneurs what they have in the works, they’ll be able to tell you nearly every promotion and product coming up for the next 12 or even 24 months.
But creating that kind of long-term plan doesn’t come naturally for many people. You have to not only have a vision for where you want your business to go, but you also have to know what you need to create (and when), be able to assign the tasks to your VA or other team members, work in some additional promos for complementary products, and still leave room for last-minute offers.
Whew! No wonder we get so overwhelmed when it comes to planning. The “seat of your pants” business plan seems so much easier! Unfortunately, that type of business won’t help to grow your income, so let’s get planning and make your next 12 months as easy (and profitable) as possible!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (19 pages):
- Review Last Year
- Exercise: Record Your Year-End Stats
- Set Your Goals
- Exercise: Set Your Goals for 2016
- The Big Picture: Holidays and Special Events
- Exercise: Fill In Your Calendar with Big Picture Holidays and Events
- Plan Your Products and Programs
- Exercise: Take Inventory
- Exercise: Schedule Your Promotions
- Complementary Products to Promote
- Exercise: Schedule Complementary Promotions
- Your Next Six Weeks
- Exercise: Plan Your Marketing
- You Can’t Do it All
- Exercise: Schedule the Team
- Keep the Momentum Going with Regular Reviews