If you are losing sleep, time, and money because your marketing efforts aren’t getting great returns, then I have a guide for you!
“Wells gives great insight to experienced as well as aspiring Virtual Assistants in how to effectively market your services online. I highly recommend this book for those seeking to take their online marketing to the next level. I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.”
Book review on VirtualAssistantForums.com
How do you get traffic – and how to leverage your traffic to get clients?
There are two fundamental things you need to do right now in order to actually get traffic, generate new leads which turn into clients, (and grow your business from a “barely surviving” operation, to a smooth and profitable organization…)
STEP #1 – Attacking proven traffic sources such as newsletters, article marketing, webinars, teleseminars, and specific social media for huge waves of traffic
STEP #2 – Handling that traffic to ensure they don’t slip away to your competitors, but instead end up becoming loyal customers now and into the future (after all, you don’t need to keep casting your net to feed your family, you just need to cook the fish you’ve already caught!)
I know, it sounds almost too simple. But here’s the truth – if you’ve tried some marketing advice in the past and failed, it’s not necessarily because you aren’t good at it, or that your business is destined for failure.
You don’t need another crappy e-book to clutter up your computer or more words to clutter up your brain. What you need is a guide with “here’s what you do next” action steps to complete.
And that’s exactly what I’m going to do with “E-Marketing Essentials for Virtual Assistants.”
You’ll receive …
E-Marketing Essentials for Virtual Assistants –
168 page e-book, complete with assignments (which eliminate the guesswork)
~ 1 ~
Short And Easy To Digest
Chapters contain loads of information, how-to’s, over the shoulder videos, relevant examples – not too long to induce “information overload” but not too short either.
~ 2 ~
Includes An Assignment To Complete
Every chapter lesson will give you “Quick Start Assignments” to complete. Talk about eliminating the “guesswork”!
~ 3 ~
Builds As You Go
Every lesson builds as you progress through the guide so you never drop the ball.
Don’t get overwhelmed, get started!
We’ll cover everything…
- Niche marketing and why it’s important to target your marketing efforts
- Tried and true list-building techniques – I list 28 of them!
- E-mail marketing methods and which ones offer the most bang for your buck
- Article marketing and which submission sites to use along with how-to videos to show you step by step how to submit
- How to effectively use teleseminars & webinars as a way to market your online business (along with a very handy teleclass checklist!)
- Pink spoon marketing and how to fill your marketing funnel
- Social media – what it can and can’t do for you and how to leverage your social media efforts
- Resources for promoting and advertising your online business
- Everything you need to know about newsletters! How they work, what programs to use, and I’ll even provide newsletter templates…
- Analytics and metrics – how to setup Google Analytics, understanding what to measure and how, and how to read e-mail metrics
- The different list manager and autoresponder programs and the differences between them (how does AWeber compare to iContact – I’ll tell you!)
- Should you use a free blog service or install your own? I’ll give you the detailed breakdown of each…
- And much more!