Do you have an idea of how effective your website is or how well your pages are performing? You’re focused on getting your content out there and your sales pages published. And for many of you, that’s a big achievement all on its own.
But no matter how time-crunched you are, if you aren’t monitoring the results of your site, then you’re probably wasting precious time.
Let’s face it, online marketers who closely track their website performance are able to identify exactly where they should focus their efforts. They track what’s working and what isn’t working. And then they can make informed business decisions about what to do next. That means less lost time and greater income.
Unfortunately, monitoring and understanding the analytics of a website can be confusing and overwhelming. Where to start? What to measure? What program to use?
Don’t worry friend, I got you covered.
In Getting Started with Google Analytics – How to Use Google Analytics for Increased Productivity & Profit, I’m going to show you how to set up the free Google Analytics code and analyze your most important metrics. You’ll be gaining crucial insights about your business and make smarter decisions about growing your online business.
Getting Started with Google Analytics Coursebook (36 pages, 7514 words)
- Introduction: Monitoring Analytics Leads to Growth
- How to Set Up Google Analytics on Your Website
- Setting Up Your Dashboard and Terms Your Need to Know
- The Top 8 Google Analytics Reports
- How To Create Goals and Content Experiments
- Using Analytics to Improve Your Marketing
- Conclusion and Next Steps
Getting Started with Google Analytics Workbook (10 pages, 1296 words)
- A set of worksheets which you can use alongside the activities outlined in the coursebook, so you can take action and get results
Getting Started with Google Analytics Checklists (9 pages, 1064 words)
- Lists the key tasks from the coursebook, so you have a step-by-step guide to follow as you complete the course