Marketing Campaign Project Management Templates
To ensure your next marketing campaign is a success, the first thing you need to do is realize that you cannot do it alone. Well, you could, but your results, as well as your sanity, might suffer for it. You are a business owner and a busy one at that. You don’t have time to drop everything to build your campaign material and get everything set in place. Instead, you want to hire skilled individuals to help you build and launch the campaign, so you can focus on what you do best.
I’ve made it super easy for you to make your next marketing campaign a success with these Marketing Campaign Project Management Templates.
Here’s what you get:
- Insider’s Strategy Guide – Get started outsourcing to help your next Marketing Campaign be a success. This guide will give you the tools you need to get started, strategies for creating profitable marketing campaigns, working with a team, and more.
- 5 Ad Templates – Each template will be in three formats and two different sizes making it easy for you to edit in your program of choice:
- JPG (so you can see what the image currently looks like or use as-is)
- PSD (edited in Adobe Photoshop)
- PPT (edited in Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Marketing Campaign Overview Worksheet to help you plan and track your marketing campaigns and make sure you don’t miss a thing.
- Marketing Campaign Budget – this spreadsheet will help you create a budget for your marketing campaign, keeping track of projected and actual costs.
- Marketing Campaign Tracking Sheet – a centralized place to help you keep track of your marketing efforts with the dates and results for each item such as Facebook ads, Google ads, and so much more
- Content Spec Sheets that you can provide to those creating the content for you, one for written content and the other for your graphics. These templates help you define the pieces of written and graphics you will create for your marketing campaign, things like your audience, how to put the content together, monetization, formatting – so everyone is on the same page.
As you can see, everything included in the Marketing Campaign Project Management Templates will help you stay organized across your team through your marketing campaigns.
NOTE: You don’t need Photoshop in Order to Use These Templates
To add text to the images, you can use your image editing software, upload to Canva and edit there, or use an online program such as Pixlr. You also don’t need Photoshop to edit the PSD files – programs such as Gimp, Photopea, and Artweaver are perfect for easy edits. Click here to read more about Best Ways to Open and Edit PSD files Without Photoshop.