Online Business Budgeting and Financial Management
Creating a working business budget and financial management plan for your online business is of utmost importance. Not only is it necessary for tax purposes, but it also allows you to make business decisions based on the facts rather than guesstimates.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are many reasons business owners should use a budget and manage their finances:
- Better Plan for Expenses – A budget allows you to better plan for future expenses. With a budget and a plan, you can replace high-ticket items like computers when necessary and also factor in saving money for that fun mastermind beach trip you keep missing out on.
- Analyze Expenditures for Change – When you know how much you have coming in and going out and can better predict future earnings and expenses, making it easier to make business and life-changing choices.
- Helps You Focus on Your Goals – Setting a goal is only the first step. If you haven’t broken that goal down into the real action steps to see it to fruition, you’ve wasted your time. When you have a budget, you can better plan when each step of reaching your goal will be accomplished.
- Sheds Light on Bad Choices – Budgeting and smart financial management will highlight bad choices you’ve made so you don’t do them again. Without this data, you may not even realize how much of an impact it had on your business.
I talk about all of this and more in this template pack.
Here’s what you get:
- Insider’s Guide with quick tips on setting up your business budget and getting your finances in order.
- Better Online Business Financial Management – Use this worksheet to help you document every expense incurred throughout the month for the business and which expenses were more beneficial to your business’s success.
- Better Business Finances Checklist – Use the following checklist to ensure you are creating a budget you can stick to, tracking your money and managing your business finances smartly.
- More Profitable Product Launches Checklist – Use the following checklist to ensure you receive maximum results from your product launches. Create a product specifically for them and market in ways that reach the most people in your target market.
- Online Business Purchase Wishlist – Use the following worksheet to track items you want to purchase for your business.
- More Profitable Advertising Campaigns Checklist – Use the following checklist to ensure your advertising campaigns generate big returns by knowing your target markets’ needs, buying motivations, and expectations.
- More Profitable Email Marketing Campaigns Checklist – A profitable email marketing campaign starts with knowing your audience, their wants, needs and more. Use this checklist to create more customized messages for them.
- Advertising Budget & Results Planner – Use this spreadsheet to help plan & track your advertising budget and the results. There’s space to plan the cost, what the actual cost was, and if there was a return on investment from the advertisement used.
- All-In-One Tracking Workbook – Use this spreadsheet to help plan & track your email budget and the results. There’s space to plan the cost, what the actual cost was, and if there was a return on investment from the email campaign used.
- Email Marketing Budget & Results Planner – Use this planner to help plan & track your email marketing budget and the results. There’s space to plan the cost, what the actual cost was, and if there was a return on investment.
- Online Business Budget – Use this Online Business Budget to assist you in creating a budget and tracking expenses in your business.
- Online Business Budget Expense Tracker – Use this Online Business Budget Expense Tracker to assist you with keeping track of all the expenses in your business.
- Product Launch Budget & Results Planner – Use this planner to assist you in budgeting for your product launches and keeping track of all the expenses and results of the launch.
As you can see, all of the checklists and spreadsheets included in this template pack will help you with budgeting and financial management in your business.