Whether you’re preparing to create your first product or your fifteenth, when you stop to consider all the decisions that have to be made and all the elements that go into a good product, you can easily get overwhelmed.
Not only do you have to know what your product is about, but you also have to determine:
- Audience needs/wants
And that’s all before you even get to the creation process.
You can make it easier on yourself by following a step-by-step system.
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (18 pages):
- Step 1: Know Your Market
- Step 2: One Problem, One Solution
- Step 3: Outlining Your Product
- Step 4: Crafting Your Sales Page
- Step 5: Easy Add-Ons Increase Perceived Value
- Step 6: Use What You Already Have
- Step 7: Speaking of Outsourcing