What’s more important than Google when it comes to driving traffic to your website, sales pages, and affiliate offers?
If you said social media, you’re absolutely right.
With billions of loyal users, sites like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram are now responsible for more than 30% of all website traffic, according to a study by Shareaholic.
Clearly, social media is a marketing method we all need to pay attention to. But if you’ve ever tried to put the power of social media to work for your business and then not seen the results you wanted, you probably figured out pretty quickly that without a plan, it’s easy to flounder around and not really achieve anything.
You can make it easier on yourself by using this social media planner.
- 17 Page Step-by-Step Planner:
- What Makes a Good Social Media Plan?
- Automate & Systematize
- #Hashtags Matter
- Events & Promotions
- Let Your Followers Know What’s Happening Right Now
- Tell New Fans About Your Best Stuff From The Past
- It’s Not All About You
- Images, Quotes, Inspiration
- Editable Monthly Social Media Calendar (Excel format)